Friday, May 11, 2012

Joyous

Home


A CLEAN HOME IS A HAPPY HOME
This is an area I struggle with in my home--cleanliness and organization. It's not disgusting, but it is definitely an area that needs improvement. I have learned some things I will share at later times in this blog and I am looking for ideas.

However, here is something that might help you not only save money, but safe for children to use as well.

Sanitizing Wipes (*1)

YOU WILL NEED

other half of premium paper towels (see post on homemade baby wipes-earlier today under Beautiful)
2 cups warm water
An air-tight storage container (also see post on baby wipes)
3 drops doTerra's On Guard (*2 & 4)
3 drops lemon essential oil (*2 & 5)
1-2 tablespoons On Guard Foaming Hand Wash (*2 & 3)

Follow directions in post on homemade baby wipes with the exception of not using fractionated coconut oil, lavender oil, or melaleuca oil.

*1 taken from doTerra Living Magazine Spring 2012 page 21
*2 doTerra On Guard, On Guard Foaming Hand Wash, Lemon essential oil. For more information you can email me.
*3, 4 &5  On Guard Foaming Hand Wash, On Guard essential oil blend, Lemon essential oil www.everythingessential.me 

No comments:

Post a Comment