Friday, May 18, 2012

Beautiful

A thing of beauty is a joy forever: it's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness. -John Keats

As the spring is moving into summer, it's time to put the warm cloths away. Here are a couple of sights that might be helpful where modest cloths are hard to find.

beautifullymodest.com a great sight for weddings, bridesmaids, prom and swimwear.
simply-modest.com modest swimwear, fabric patterns, and notions.
themodbod.com items to help make those immodest cloths modest.

I was taught very well my mother to dress modestly. We lived in Phoenix Arizona while I was in a lot of my elementary days. It wasn't easy with girls around me wearing short-shorts (during the 70's). I am so grateful for her teaching me that great lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment