Monday, January 7, 2013

Beautiful



A sweet friend posted this on FB, and I agree totally, however I am tired of my size.


I have decided I am going to change it. This is how I am going to do it:

On January 12, I will start my Raw Milk Fast, starting with 5 days and not going over 15. (for more info on the Raw Milk Fast go to www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com, type in Raw Milk Fast in the search blank, and read up)

I will be purchasing my milk from:
Located in Orem Utah. For more info go to www.realfoodsmarket.com

On January 15 2013, I will be signing up for doTerra's Slim and Sassy Lifestyle Competition, for more info go to http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=402315903177297&set=a.285212014887687.67603.199257433483146&type=1

using my doTerra New You Kit. The contest ends on April 30, 2013, however, I will not stop there


I will also be starting my workout program using my exercise ball that I got as a birthday present a few years ago from my parents

and my resistant band set I got a few year's ago with birthday money from my MIL, from

doing the workouts Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at http://liveexercise.com/
On Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday I will be doing Yoga using my Yoga Cards


I leave at 7:00 a.m. for work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so I will be asking my sweet husband to kick me out of bed.

SORRY NO PIC OF SLEEPING HUSBAND :D

My goal weight to loose is 100 pounds. I have no idea how long it will take, we will just take it one day at a time.

I will post regularly with measurements and pics so you can see how I am doing.

I look forward to your support and encouragement.  If anyone would like to join me with there own desire, please feel free.  If you have any questions about anything I am doing and/or using, please feel free to ask.








1 comment:

  1. Good luck! Just stick to a routine. The most important thing is to stay with it, even when it's tough. Have you ever heard of green smoothies? I would recommend trying them.

    ReplyDelete