Monday, January 14, 2013

Beautiful/Update

Okay, so we are off to a rough start by not doing our RAW MILK FAST, because both of my suppliers were out.

So off to the next stage. Measurements and the workout.

Bust 47 1/2
Waist 48
Hips 56
Right Arm (upper) 8
Right Thigh 28
Weight 230 lbs.

When I told Charly and Bill that I was going to get up at 6 a.m. to start my workout, Charly piped in saying she wanted to get up to. She wants to be my trainer (my Jillian)

Sunday night I found my work out on YouTube and watched it so I knew what to expect. Finding it on the downstairs TV would be easier then on the computer downstairs. It was a good workout. I AM OUT OF SHAPE.

Before my workout I got my water ready with Slim and Sassy Metabolic Blend in it, and drank a glass of milk.

Last night I also put together my Log book where I will keep track of measurements, workout, and what I eat and drink. I will also use it as a journal when I need to write about my experiences.

I will be purchasing a mat today as the carpet is not enough (it's thin).
This is my adorable trainer, one of the reasons I am doing this. I want to be able to play with, hike with, walk with, run with, and be around for her when she marries and has children and grandchildren.

No comments:

Post a Comment